Note: if you are not familiar with using regedit, I suggest you seek advice from a professional. I take no responsibility for and damage or loss as a result of using the below guide.
These instruction apply to v1.5. Newer versions may differ.
- Open regedit (Start menu -> run) or shortcut Windows Key + R
- type in regedit and click okay
- Navigate through the registry tree and find the key below
- Find the values starting with LLC and rename them.
LLC_me@bigpond.com -> disabledLLC_me@bigpond.com
LLCID -> disabledLLCID
- Restart and then proceed with the uninstall without being prompted for the password.
Post a Comment